Advertiser who registered for an account with us is a registered account user. He/she is assumed to have read and agreed to the regulations of YES MEDIA COMPANY LIMITED (“the company”) and is approved by the company.
Article 2: Advertiser regulations:
- All registered advertiser shall follow to the regulations listed below:
- The company may change the regulations according to its policy without notice. If any modification occurs, the company will announce it on the website and the modified regulation comes into effect then.
- Advertiser should read and fill in the registration form carefully and faithfully.
- After registering, advertiser may change some registered information as regulated. The company shall not be responsible for any matters arise form the change of advertiser’s information.
- Advertiser shall manage the username and password by him/herself. The company shall not be responsible for any damage caused from the lost of password.
- Advertiser shall not lend, sell or trade his/her username and password.
- If an account has not been used for an identified period, the company may ban the usage of that account. In case of emergency, the company may delete an account without approval of its user. Also, the company may not be responsible for any damage that arise due to user’s false.
- The information provided by advertiser is owned and managed by the company and used according to the policy of the company.
- A part or the whole advertiser’s information will be make use on the company’s products.
- The company may send email to registered member in the purpose of advertising.
- Providing false information is prohibited.
- Laws and regulations violating is prohibited.
- Unrighteous behaviors are prohibited.
- Posting the information that offends to the Vietnam and other countries’ habits and customs is prohibited.
- Violating the intellectual rights such as copyright, trade mark, invention, business secret, etc. is prohibited.
- When a advertiser causes damage to other advertiser or the third party, the company shall provide information of that advertiser to the victim, police or the relating authorized organization.
- When the court, Procures, Police, Tax Department, Lawyers office, Consumer Protection Organization, other equivalent authorized organizations or security company require the company to provide advertiser’s personal information, the company will do so to protect its benefits, trade mark and assets.
- All the behaviors which is considered inappropriate by the company.
Article 3: Service termination:
In the case that advertiser wish to terminate using service, he/she should follow the company’s procedure.
After service termination, username and password of the advertiser will be deleted.
Article 4: Prohibit, cancel the user rights of advertiser:
If the case that the company define a advertiser who violated above regulations, the company shall pause or cancel the user rights of that member and shall not be responsible for the damages arise then.
Article 5: Dispute solvency, Applicable law:
During the usage of service, if there is any disputes occur between user and the company, two parties will proceed to negotiate, conciliate on friendliness basis. In the case that dispute can not be solved, the economic court or related organizations will settle it.
I agreed with above regulations.